Natural house cleaning!

The US Government EPA has said "Toxins in household products are THREE TIMES MORE LIKELY TO CAUSE CANCER than air pollution."

You don't have to use toxic cleaners to get your house sparkling clean! Plus, you'll save money!

Keep your home clean naturally!

Reply to
www.4naturalcleaning.com

Yes, you can use a steam cleaner to get your house sparkling clean. No chemicals to buy. Just add water. That is the ultimate money saver.

Reply to
Vox Humana

Reply to
Tish Wolfe

Gee, all I saw at your website was an ad for a book.

Those interested in recipes and instructions for making their own natural cleaners might want to check out:

Cleaning with Vinegar

Cleaning With Safer Alternatives
frugal, homemade cleaning solutions

Tish Wolfe

Thanks! I bookmarked some of those sites for future reference.

pine

Starve a troll, feed a fever, that's my motto.

Reply to
Pine106887