automatic toilet bowl cleaner causes bad odor

Hey,

Has anyone had problems with odor after discontinuing the use of an automatic toilet bowl cleaning prodduct? What I have found is that if you use one of these products for some time and then stop, taking a dump releases a new, foul odor....is this just me?

Jessie

Reply to
Jessie

Answer to Jessie, First, these products everyone uses that are bought at the store are very harmful to your health & especially your young children's health as their immune system is not fully developed which will cause a host of problems for the children and many visits to the doctor.

Second, the bad odor is added chemicals similar to a stink bomb only much worse. Many people find natural solutions to this same problem you are experiencing today.

Third, here is a solution for your problem that is all natural and it works very well with no toxic effects. Read On

Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Put 1/4 cup borax in toilet bowl and let set overnight, scrub the next day. Or scrub with a solution of 1/2 cup borax and 1 gallon water.

I hope this solves your problem Jessie. I use an all natural cleaner from my company that costs only pennies a day plus I use it in place of a commercial rug shampoo as it does a much better job and disinfects without harmful toxic chemicals. Here is some info on my product I use. If I can be of assistance to you or anyone do not hesitate to give me a call. Norm at Americlense Technologies.

My Product Information Read On

Improving Your Home. Naturally! There are thousands of products on the market to help you care for your home. But, when you read the fine print, many are harmful to you, your family, and our fragile planet. Caring for the environment is at the very heart of every decision we make at Americlense Technologies.

Now you can put an end to risky and unnecessary exposure to poisonous chemicals. ecoH is made from natural and organic ingredients, and works as well as, if not better than, regular chemical based cleaners. ecoH is not a detergent, a petroleum solvent, or citrus-based.

It=92s non-toxic, non-caustic, non-fuming, and 100% biodegradable. ecoH is safe on all kinds of surfaces. Use it for everything from oil and grease stains to cleaning litter boxes. Clean counter tops, cabinets, appliances, walls, vinyl and aluminum siding, air filters, ceiling fans, screens, roofs, toys, glass, windows, crayon marks, and more!

It=92s also a great vegetable wash! What makes ecoH so different from regular chemical based cleaners and so effective? ecoH is a homogenous blend of colloids and wetting agents that, when combined with water, become super active and break up surface tension. The movement of the molecules in the solution actually lifts, separates, and emulsifies dirt, grease, oils, and stains.

Norm Seavey "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." -- Americlense Technologies

978-632-9744
Reply to
Americlense

Yeah Jessie, I think it's you. And your dump.

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer