what products cover a concrete ceiling?

It is a lower ceiling so a hanging ceiling would be out of the question. I also do not think it would be easy to adhere something to a concrete ceiling but I am an idiot so what the hell do I know ... hence this will not be a DIY project. Am looking for any suggestions. I would love the look of wood to warm up the space but you are the expert. Thanks a bunch.

Reply to
Karen