Absolutely brilliant!

This guy named Banksy managed to hang 4 pieces of his art in the Brooklyn Museum, MOMA, Museum of Natural History and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The pieces remained unnoticed for up to 3 days!

Pierre Levesque, AIA

More on the Banksy Pranksy

scroll down to "Thursday, March 24, 2005"

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA

He originally worked in my home town Bristol

Have to say I like his work - kind of a Noam Chomsky for the masses

Really like Chequebook Vandalism

And the rats are usually interesting

Tim

Reply to