email@example.com (kenny b) wrote in message > here are the facts:
1) your not a plumber and you don't have a clue o what your talking
2) your house sewer is plugged.
3) you need a second opinion from a real plumber and let him tell
"you" what the problem is, thats means keep your mouth shut until
after he gives you his professional opinion.
4) only an idiot would excavate on one persons opinion unless you had
a past history with this guy and trust him totally, and we know this
isn't the case because of all the dickin around your doing.
Kenny B- Thanks for the reply, glad I could be your whipping boy.
1) I know I'm not a Plumber, but I've been reading the boards and the
net and I have an understanding of some of the basics. That's why I'm
posting here for some possible ideas and conclusions.
2) Yes, I mentioned that there was some back-up.
3) I agree I haven't gotten the second opinion yet, but I'm having a
hard time getting replies back. My first real Plumber stated that
there were roots in the line and I managed to keep my mouth shut the
4) No dickin around going on, just looking for more OPINIONS on the
web. Sewer backed up yesterday, I had a guy out to the house to give
me an estimate that day. The same guy who came out the first time to
use a root cutter on the lateral. I do trust him, have had a good
feeling about him since the first visit.