web site: ongoing project

My apologies folks. A funeral and some internet problems have kept me from the web page. I have updated the pages on the work in progress and after having the tech in to go over my web hookup, replace the cable modem and a few other odds and ends, they are ready to go. The videos are not too long but if you have a problem with them (I had some uploading them) please let me know. Thanks. http://aroundthewoods.com/bigwing04.html ______ God bless and safe turning Darrell Feltmate Truro, NS, Canada www.aroundthewoods.com