UPDATE - Soft wreck vote might be voided (was Re: RESULT: rec.woodworking.all-ages passes 283:93)

snipped-for-privacy@isc.org (NAN Team) wrote in

I am reposting this to the wreck so that people with crosspost-filters may see it.
--
Bill

<sigh....>
you ever want to be right Soooo badly that's you'll do about anything to make it so?
Me neither, but it appears someone may have.... I though those numbers sounded odd...
Rob (who was actually looking forward to seeing what this new NG could have been...or not have been.)
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Woodchuck Bill" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
calmly ranted:

Would you guys kindly take this crap over to the Soft Wreck where it belongs? Tendjewberrymud.
--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over