Triton SJA200 'SuperJaws' impression.

The guys at the store know me quite well. . I knew it had to be a good tool, because it resembled one of Morris' ideas.

"Go ahead..try the floor model for a few days..if you like it, bring it back and we'll fix you up with a fresh one..."

Bastiches!! Now I'm out a healthy chunk of change, because it is a tad spendy, but dammit, I tell you, it is one of those slap-yo-fo-head kinda tools. Works as advertised and then some. I love this thing!

Stable, strong, and above all, fast.

Highly recommended.

r--------->who loves a good idea well executed. Maybe I should give those Triton fat-boy routers a look...

Reply to
Robatoy

right now.

Reply to
Leon

$60.00?? The Woodcraft catalogue shows an older model at $169.95. If they're selling them for $ 60...mine is going back.

Reply to
Robatoy

$60.00?? The Woodcraft catalogue shows an older model at $169.95. If they're selling them for $ 60...mine is going back.

;~) That cut bait works pretty good. LOL. Good on yuh Robatoy! Keep us posted on the thang. And uh, no it was not $60.

Reply to
Leon

They're pretty little things - now if they made a full size model I might be tempted...

Reply to
Morris Dovey

So THAT's how it's gonna be, eh? LOL . I guess I had one coming sooner or later ..but et tu Leon?

Reply to
Robatoy

around the kitchen. LOL

Looks nice.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

You _are_ familiar with Angela's cooking then?

*hiding now*
Reply to
Robatoy