Triton SJA200 'SuperJaws' impression.

The guys at the store know me quite well. <G>. I knew it had to be a good tool, because it resembled one of Morris' ideas.
"Go ahead..try the floor model for a few days..if you like it, bring it back and we'll fix you up with a fresh one..."
Bastiches!! Now I'm out a healthy chunk of change, because it is a tad spendy, but dammit, I tell you, it is one of those slap-yo-fo-head kinda tools. Works as advertised and then some. I love this thing!
Stable, strong, and above all, fast.
Highly recommended.
http://triton.com.au/product.php?idD
r--------->who loves a good idea well executed. Maybe I should give those Triton fat-boy routers a look...

Yeah I was look'in at the one at Woodcraft but thought $60 was too much right now.

$60.00?? The Woodcraft catalogue shows an older model at $169.95. If they're selling them for $ 60...mine is going back.

$60.00?? The Woodcraft catalogue shows an older model at $169.95. If they're selling them for $ 60...mine is going back.
;~) That cut bait works pretty good. LOL. Good on yuh Robatoy! Keep us posted on the thang. And uh, no it was not $60.

So THAT's how it's gonna be, eh? LOL . I guess I had one coming sooner or later ..but et tu Leon?
Robatoy wrote:

They're pretty little things - now if they made a full size model I might be tempted...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Hey, you can buy optional log jaws for them.. For those little timber jobs around the kitchen. LOL
Looks nice.

You _are_ familiar with Angela's cooking then?
*hiding now*