Laserkerf my impression

Just my impression of this $90.00 unit. I purchased one several months ago and used it on my DW705. The cheap roller switch is mounted to close to the laser making it very inconvenient to turn on and off. Accuracy, welllll, lets say pretty accurate but my zero clearance insert is more accurate and easier to use quickly.

The 2nd week of using the laser a small end piece of wood hit the glass cover which broke and let the laser fill with saw dust. Totally useless after that. I called the company and got an RMA no. to send back for either a refund or repair. They received it 8-4-03 along with a note about the switch location and the broken lens cover.

Finally after several e-mails it arrived back today. Still broke and missing the rubber band that covers the adjustment wheel. Totally worthless piece of junk ($90) worth.

So buyer beware. Might work good for some people but not this one. Low tech tools have always served me well. Just my 2 cents. Al

Reply to
Al