Forrest Customer Service Rocks

I Just wanted to let everyone know of my experience with Forrest customer service:

I have been a very happy user of a Woodworker II thin kerf blade for some time. I recently sent it in for sharpening. When I received the blade back the quality of cut was not very good.

I spoke with Forrest who told me to return the blade to them.

A few days later Jim Forrest Jr. called me to tell me that they could not reproduce the problem, but that regardless they would re-manufacture the blade to original specs.

Yesterday I did not receive my original blade back, I received a BRAND NEW blade.

I think Forrest takes it's commitment to customer service seriously, and they certainly have a happy customer in me.

To those who argue that Forrest blades are not worth the extra money I say think again - not only a great cutting blade, but world class service to back them up.

Reply to
John Cole