Totally Off Topic!! The Ultimate Swing

I have designed and built a lot of things over the years out of metal..But this has got to be the ultimate backyard, crazed inventor, type of project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWbcsEDrmFE

Watch it all the way through. The last few seconds are great. I just wonder what type of individual would do such a thing. Even the swings of my childhood, made from tree trunks, can not compare to this thing.
Lee Michaels wrote:

Very cool. Circus folk have been doing that for a while. Better do a good job of double checking those foot straps.
--

-MIKE-

Very STIFF Rope.!! ;~)

Tubafors