Totally Off Topic: Canuck Humor

I know that we have a couple canucks in here who are not humor impaired. I thought of you guys when I read this humorous column by a Canadian explaining hockey to us "American Rubes". Enjoy

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Funniest thing I have read in a long time, thanks. Tens of hundreds, bwahahahaha. Poor NBC.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

ucks in here who are not humor impaired.

Bruins looking more like bees than bears...that was funny... the whole thing was funny.

Reply to
Robatoy

canucks in here who are not humor impaired.

BTW, did you get my email with the pics, are they workable for your purpose, you didn't respond, loving the shelf.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

le canucks in here who are not humor impaired.

Sorry, I was up to my nads in alligators these last few weeks. Yes, I did get the pics, thanks. I am glad this thing is working out for you.. and that the missus likes it>>>>important.

Robatoy

Lee, Very funny. For those who don't have CBC:

Kerry Montgomery