Source for 8" TS Blades in Canada

Need Canadian source for 8" TS blades for Beaver 2200 table saw Patent 1954. Info appreciated.
Dan J

Talk to the manufactures distributors; they should be able to point you in the right direction.
I would try calling Dimar Canada, they have been extremely helpful to me in the past. Tel: 905 738 7919 Fax: 905 738 3933 snipped-for-privacy@dimarcanada.com www.dimarcanada.com
Freud Canada is another possibility http://www.freud.ca/English/English.html Phone 9056701025 or 8002637016 Email snipped-for-privacy@freudcanada.com
Luigi

Luigi's suggestion of Dimar is a good one. Those guys make anything. One supplier I used to use a lot for odd-ball stuff was Royce Ayr in Cambridge. They are competitive, even with unusual requests. They sold me 10" 60- tooth ATB blades with a neg 5 hook and an 1" bore for $ 95.00. They list many 8" blades. Don't be put off by their 'CM' tooling (CM=Crazy Money).
http://www.royceayr.com/pdfs/catalogues/Royce%20Sawblade%202008-05%20for%20web.pdf
or
http://tinyurl.com/35evy3h
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:05:55 -0700, "Dan Jefferson"

Try a saw sharpening shop or a real tool supplier as opposed to Revy or Home De-Pot.
--- ---
Wouldn't any decent quality 7 1/4 circle saw blade suffice. Milwaukee made and 8" circle saw. I really can't help with the Canadian part of the deal, but, again, there would be nothing wrong with the 7 1/4" stuff. I assume you have a 5/8 arbor.
--
DanG