Source for bandsaw blades?

The last blades I bought were from Dragon Saws in Wales. Good blades and excellent service. Unfortunately it appears that they have now gone. Sad, but a sign of the time I suppose. I am looking for blades from 180" x 1.25" x 4tpi to 85" x 5/8" x 8tpi. Several different machines. Can anyone suggest or recommend a good supplier. Have tried axminster, product is not good and range v limited. Thanks, Nick.

Reply to
Nick

In message , Nick writes

I have bought a range of sizes from

seem to perform OK but I am no expert.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Ian John, one of the guys from dragon has started up in business again in the last few days. He has yet to get the website up and running but can be contacted at snipped-for-privacy@tuffsaws.co.uk. I have been testing some blades for him and they are certainly up to the old Dragon standard and more.

Hope this helps

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

The people in Cwmbran? Damn! I was about to recommend them.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Thanks Bob,

I have always dealt with Ian John or Nicholas Raymond.. Have sent a message and hope to hear from them. Many thanks for the info.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Thanks Tim,

I will make some enquiries of them.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick

Many thanks Bob,

I've spoken with Ian today and have ordered some blades. Your help is much appreciated. Nick.

Reply to
Nick