Source for Parramore plane blades?

I've just acquired a 'new' old rebate plane, made by Parramore of Sheffield. These are different to normal wood planes in that they have a removable blade, similar in size to a Stanley knife blade, but thicker. The one in the plane is like new, but it will wear out if I use it, so I'd like to get a few more blades for future use. Does anyone know if there are still available, and a source for them? Thanks Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee