Some people thought the ras was dangerous

to hurt yourself only limited by your imagination.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

Great concept, but looks flimsy. Like that long stick controlling the router...looks too 'iffy' for me. I'd have to see one 'live' for further opinions. Multi purpose workbenches can be done successfully, as Festool has conclusively proven. In fact, if I were to start up from scratch, I'd have nothing BUT Festool tables and tools.

Reply to
Robatoy

1,001 OSHA-FREE ways to hurt yourself. Now with +-0.125" accuracy!

-- The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools. -- Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Larry Jaques

They've got Festool's price beat, too. They're SS-esque!

$3,543-$4,260, -not- including delivery. Ouch! (Got Lube?)

-- The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools. -- Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Geez, people are coming up with dangerous new contraptions faster than we can pass regulations to protect people from them. This unfettered innovation must stop!

Reply to
Steve Turner

The answers to the questions nobody asked.

Reply to
Robatoy

You sure this isn't Rob Lee putting his annual April Fools Day gizmo out a bit early?

If you took that pesky guard off the chain saw you'd really have something there!

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:14:45 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Yeah, but then you wouldn't have the experience of the other tools for you to really appreciate the value of the Festool system. For many/most of us, buying Festool is an "arrived at" decision, not a "go to first" decision.

Reply to
Dave