Some of the other deals on unisaws I saw

Ok it looks like I did well on my unisaw, here is a list of the other ones I talked to the sellers about New in crate Unisaw with some extras, seller is asking $1400 thats in southbury CT,
Older Unisaw that is about 40 years old but ONLY used in a hobby shop, it was the sellers fathers machine, the seller s retired. he was asking $750 or 775 not sure that is also in CT.
wayne mak wrote:

Right in FWW's neighborhood. I wonder if it was a review machine.
What is FWW??

wayne mak wrote:

Fine Woodworking Magazine.
The machines are not from there, my father has written 2 books for them and done many reviews.