Some of the other deals on unisaws I saw

Ok it looks like I did well on my unisaw, here is a list of the other ones I talked to the sellers about New in crate Unisaw with some extras, seller is asking $1400 thats in southbury CT,

Older Unisaw that is about 40 years old but ONLY used in a hobby shop, it was the sellers fathers machine, the seller s retired. he was asking $750 or

775 not sure that is also in CT.
Reply to
wayne mak

Right in FWW's neighborhood. I wonder if it was a review machine.

Reply to
B a r r y

Reply to
wayne mak