Merry Christmas too me... Some good deals

Hey,

I found some good deals for myself and thought I would share in-case anyone else is in the market.

Woodcraft: Free shipping included

  1. Bessy K-Body clamps (pre-revo) being closed out - Four 24" for .86 vs 4 - Four 40" for 0 vs 0

  1. Freud 2 1/4 HO router, fixed and plunge and aluminum plate for table 9 vs 0+ (Amazon has router and bases for 9 and they claim the aluminum plate is worth an additional ) - All free shipping

Rockler:

  1. 4' aluminum T-Track Kit Includes: - 1 piece of 4 foot, 1/2'' deep aluminum T-track - Two each of 1'' , 1-1/2'' , 2-1/2'' , & 3-1/2'' x 5/16'' T-bolts - Four 5-star knobs; and four T-knobs. Plus shipping :-(

Guess I'll build a router table to sit next to my shaper with some nice track on the fence and base. I bought 4 of the T-track kits to have on hand.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Lowes's deal of the day - today, 12/12 only. online only Freud Avanti router Model: FT1702VCEK both bases $99.97

While they last ;-)

news