Re: Some color theory I've purloined from several sources.

> > Too Cool Add Red

What's "red"?

(IOW, I started to save your post, but realized it wouldn't do me a damn bit of good any way)

Reply to
Swingman

Are you colorblind?

maybe someone else will find it helpful.

Thanks for sharing.

Dave

Reply to
David

B.A.D. still has a vituperating tongue, I see.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

'Color challenged' is less likely to get you sued in this age of PC.

I am certain they will, as it was obviously informative, helpful and posted in good spirit.

Now don't go getting your feelings hurt. The point was that, upon reading it, and like Olive Oil at a wet t-shirt contest, you just wish you could participate at some meaningful level ... thus the comments.

Reply to
Swingman

or you could have acted like an adult and just skipped the thread if it offered nothing for you...

Dave

Reply to
David

Damn, those panties twisted easily ... something in the air in the Bay Area, Dave?

Reply to
Swingman