Good deals on seeds

From one gardener to another. I found a really good deal on some seeds and I am sharing the good fortune. I have an assortment of vegetable and flower seeds. You can choose from 10 packs of flower seeds or 10 packs of vegetable seeds. The vegetable seeds include: Kale, Mustard, Collards, Yellow squash, Cantaloupe, Okra, Cabbage, Peas, Radish, Sweet corn, Beet, Bell pepper, Carrot, Lettuce,(different varieties), Grean beans, Squash (black beauty),and Pumpkin. The flower seeds include: cosmos, zinnia, sweet pea, marigold,and alyssum Ten packs are $1.50 plus $1.60 s&h. Thats only $3.10 or 31cents a pack, delivered to your mailbox.

You can purchase them from my E-bay listings or contact me directly. snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net.

Reply to
Nate

thanks. you didnt give the brand of seed your selling. or if they are current. i been getting seed from bnton seed co. o line and they give 4 times the amount of seed thamn all othersive used. and are great quality. lucas

Reply to
ds549

Hi Nate, If you're considering adding an additional Location for advertising seeds and plants I would suggest taking a look at

allows you to advertise your plants/seeds for free.

Cheers Conor

Reply to
Conor Redmond