Good deal on Pella Windows ?

I need to buy 12 replacement windows. I've looked around and like Pella the best. I like the quality, but hate the price. I was quoted $520 for the 33" x 65" Architect Series, Double-Hung, Aluminum Clad (brown on the outside).

In the group of 12, most of the windows will have different dimensions, although there will be pairs of sizes here and there. Most are around 33" x 65"

Has anyone found a good deal on Pella windows. Can they be shipped or is this too problematic?

Reply to
Michael Stoic

They do have a sale once in a while. Also authorized contractors get a discount. Make sure they are put in right. That counts more than the window.

Reply to
Art

Mike where are you buying your windows from? We just pricing on Architect Series, Designer Series. As an example I got priced a

- -35x35 architect series casement window for $528 (no frills)

- -23x47 designer series casement window for $1640.51with (with in between blinds)

I feel like I’m getting rape (which I know I am). If you think I can get better pricing on this, please le me know. Have they quoted you for installs yet? The installation is $8077.14. That is for 8 windows, 1 bay windows (7’10”x4’) , 1 picture windows (7’10”x4’) and a french door (architect series).

Let me know if this helps you or you can help me.

Thanks

Reply to
cipher_zeddy