Replacement Windows

I'll be replacing the windows in my house shortly and would like to hear some input on a couple of options I have locally. One is the Pella Thermastar and the other is Jeld-Wen. Neither is their top of the line but neither is my house. It's about 1700 sq ft built in the late 70's and currently has aluminum frame sliders. I'll stay here 5 more years before turning it into a rental.

Both brands will be Low-e, double pane, horizontal sliders. An approximate price for an XOX ~96" X 48" was 320 P and 250 J. This one is for a nailer as I have to take off the exterior siding in this area anyway. Retrofit for an XO 57 1/4" X 33" was 206 P and 150 J.

Comments on these windows are appreciated.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB