SEMI-OT - Shop Cat Carrier

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2001/CatCarrier.jpg
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
J T wrote:

foot. Be very afraid.     twitch,     jo4hn

My shop cat is pretty big and will aim a couple of feet higher.. *g*
Mac

And my cat is as heavy and as deadly as a loose bowling ball so watch out for your ankles.
Upscale wrote:

And my cat will smother you in a warehouse's worth of loose fur, so you better wear a dust mask. She'll sniff at anything you poke in her face, too.
er
--
email not valid

Might be more on topic if it had a wooden handle.
I don't know but i tlooks to me as if the anal screw handle is wood...
Searcher