Re: STUPID finishing blunder

Big mistake in topcoating with paste wax..
Definitely would have used KY or some other similar water based lubricant!!
Groggy wrote:

LMAO!
I think not before, but maybe after the race...
snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net says...

We have a rental track that I've put a "pace car" into the kit to prevent an empty lane during the races. The pace car is just the bare kit, sharpie-enscribed "Ofishul Pace Car" (misspelling intentional), sanding sealer, and wheels installed and axels hot-glued in place. Just enough weight added to make sure it goes downhill.
I've had to ding a wheel to slow it down so it doesn't win. After 10 years of doing this the only two things that really make a difference are gettign the weight as close to the 5 ounce limit as possible and having the wheels straight.
/vic
Victor Radin wrote:

LOL! I can imagine.

Sometimes not even that. :)
The pace car thing is a cute idea. We never run anything down the middle lane. I might borrow that this year.