Required reading

A while back I had a discussion with BAD about design considerations and promised to post the info when I found it.

It has taken a while but sure enough, only 3,654,376 links into my trove - there it was. This is an excellent site and is well worth the review of anyone interested in design.

Groggy

Jeez, Greg, what is it -- a vision test?! (G) I had to cut and paste it into a document so I could increase the font size enough to read it!

Cheers!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wilson

Jim, you need a better browser.

Bridger

You know, I've been meaning to do that for a long time. Thank you.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wilson

y'know Jim, anyone who can't read that shouldn't bother trying to work in

1/16" anymore :-)

Cutting and pasting in MSWord worked for me btw.

Greg

Reply to
Groggy