Stupid mistake!!!

Hi all,

Aaarrrghhh.... I did a really stupid mistake...

Some weeks ago I planted ramson (ramp) seeds (in a box) and out of I don't know how many, only 2 appeared some days ago. I was so happy!!

Anyways, I was pulling weed out of the soil (I do have weed because I got some soil from the forest). S**t happens and I pulled out one of the ramsons instead... my fault... I was not paying attention to what I was doing :(

The tiny plant snapped completely from the root or to what it was attached. I quickly made a little hole and placed it back in... but I have to say that I killed it :(

Am I right that it's killed off or is there still hope?

Thanks, Max

Reply to
MaxMustermann

Are you a pirate?

Reply to
Travis

MaxMustermann Hi all,

Aaarrrghhh.... I did a really stupid mistake...

Some weeks ago I planted ramson (ramp) seeds (in a box) and out of I don't know how many, only 2 appeared some days ago. I was so happy!!

Anyways, I was pulling weed out of the soil (I do have weed because I got some soil from the forest). S**t happens and I pulled out one of the ramsons instead... my fault... I was not paying attention to wha I was doing :(

The tiny plant snapped completely from the root or to what it was attached. I quickly made a little hole and placed it back in... but I have to say that I killed it :(

Am I right that it's killed off or is there still hope?

Thanks, Max

max you said that the plant snapped off completely but is there a bi of the stem left at all? reason im asking is because if there is the some plants will regrow as long as there is a little bit of the plan itself left and you have a fair root system. hopefully this is the cas with your plant. good luck. sockiescat

-- sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat

Quite possibly, pirate and killing plants could go hand in hand. Maybe Be quite careful how you handle the pot that your plants are in. You may get lucky. Happy Thanksgiving!! Chuckie In the frozen north zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie