johnson's paste wax

Anyone know where I can find Johnsons Paste wax for wood floors? I have tried supermarkets, Walmart, and Home Depot with no luck.

Smaller grocery and hardware stores are more likely to have it than the national chains. Here in Indianapolis, I can find it in stock at some Safeway groceries and Ace hardwares, but not at any of the big stores.

You also can order it direct from the manufacturer:

Doug Miller

I usually get it at a local hardware store. Pat

Reply to
Patscga

A Google search for "Johnsons paste wax" turned up three web vendors on the first page of ten hits.

Reply to
John_B

Just be aware that, since it's no longer being made, you may be sending money down a gopher hole if you order.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

This went round and round the wodworking ng a while back- yeah, they aren't making the stuff any longer in Canada, but it's still available in the US. BTW, the stuff was in an ad this morn in the Los Angeles Times newspaper from ganahl lumber- a Socal business

Reply to
patrick mitchel

Where did you get that information? It is still being made and sold by SC Johnson Company!

I doubt that the family owned SC Johnson Company can be considered a "gopher hole" - you can buy Johnson's Paste Wax directly from the SC Johnson Company, go to their site and order it at URL:

nospam