Re: EASY plans (or lessons) for beginner?

Sun, Sep 7, 2003, 9:35pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@sgi.net (lorraine) asks:: Is there anyplace online

Yes.

Try google.

JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 7 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

This is a god place to start.

vmtw

Thanks so much. I really appreciate a starting point.

Lorraine

Reply to
lorraine

Thanks for the nice post. I'll definitely check out the book and the links that you've mentioned. Sometimes I just get on here and read and I'm thinking "Whoa...I'm in over my head!" ....but I just keep on reading! I also tend to just come up with an idea and jump in with no actual plans other than a draw-up of what I want, which definitely doesn't help matters. :o)

Lorraine

Reply to
lorraine

when your completely satifyed with what you have its time for a new hobby wood working is a growth process this is not like collecting when you have every item of a set your done most of wood working is more about problem solveing and that is a lot of try and error

Reply to
WALT K