Beginner airbrush

Only tangentially DIY, but are any of the beginner kits rated? You know the airbrush ,compressor, cleaning tools all in one kit.

Not requiring one of the whoop-e-do brushes at £100s so was thinking more of the £40 region then if I catch the spraying bug can get one of the better (and Dearer) brushes.

Range of uses :- Some modeling, some (very small) touch up work and some RC stuff (mainly Lexan car bodies ).

Reply to
soup

How about:

(personally I just made up an adaptor to add a PCL connector to the end of the airbrush hose, that way can plug is straight into my main compressor)

Reply to
John Rumm