Re: Do you support educational vouchers in schools?

Look at the headers.

I rarely snip headers when responding as I don't know which group the original came from. I have tried to remember to clip out the woodworking group, but usually I just reply to all. Please killfile the thread if it bothers you. The thread is relevant on mk and me. I will attempt to cut rw out, but most people will not do this, so you are going to have to deal with that fact.

-- Dorothy

There is no sound, no cry in all the world that can be heard unless someone listens ..

The Outer Limits

Reply to
toto

TAKE THE WOODWORKING NEWSGROUP OUT OF YOUR SUBJECT TITLE! UNLESS U WANT TO TALK ABOUT OUR HOBBY.

Reply to
Joe

Take woodworking out of your send to group. We don't care about vouchers.

Reply to
Joe

Here's a better idea.... either killfile the posters, or the entire thread. When people respond, they don't know where the originating post came from, so it makes sense to include all groups.

Nan

Reply to
Nan