Screwfix Vouchers

Got some Screwfix Vouchers for Christmas, nice, I'll find something that I want. However the ones I have are not redeemable online or over the phone, only in store. Bit of PITA the nearest Screwfix is

30+ miles away, but I save postage...

Looked on the Screwfix site and the vouchers they are selling there are, according to the page, redeemable online. Going through checkout also gives the voucher option but asks for two numbers from the voucher, the ones I have only have one number.

Any one else come across this? Have they actually stopped the phone/online voucher scheme?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Well, according to the SF site, the vouchers you can buy online can be redeemed online.

Do you know whether the ones you received were bought over the counter? I wonder whether there are two sorts.

Reply to
Roger Mills

What I have found is that if you give them a suitable bollocking over the phone they will make you an offer.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

What? Just phone them up for no real reason and give them a bollocking ...lol

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

It's in the options when you phone them

To give a good bollocking PRESS 3

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

:-)

Reply to
Stuart Noble

I should imagine online, even though they have five SF counters between two and seven miles away they have no car.

Five counters inside 7 miles FFS! The nearest to me is 33 miles away...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yeah but I'll have to pay postage.

Mind you =A35 gets me 16 miles at 30p/mile and ther is a SF counter only 10 miles (round trip) more than somewhere I visit about once a month anyway...

I though they did an online counter stock check reserve thingy but I can't find it. I'd be a bit miffed to drive there only to find they don't have what I want.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I think if you 'phone the branch they'll check the stock for you ....That's the one thing about TS ...stock for delivery and in branches is shown against each item .

Reply to
Usenet Nutter