Screwfix online discount

Well since Xmas I have received offers from Screwfix of 10% off online orders, the voucher expires after a few days, but crucially there has always been another email extending the offer. I have not had an email extending the offer beyond today, have I fallen out of favour or are they genuinely going to stop the 10% offer?

Reply to
Vernon

last one I got was on 24th valid to 28th

Reply to
Usenet Nutter