Re: A Powermatic Shop worth seeing even if you don't like Powermatic

Page 2 of 2
Dave wrote:

I think that was all supposed to be a joke.
On 4/30/2012 7:23 PM, Dave wrote:

LOL... I made that up! ROTFL.... Surely I was not correct.
"Leon" wrote in message

Are you sure about that Leon?? Maybe you are psychic!
<music from twilight zone>
On 5/1/2012 12:49 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

It does seem plausible.

I been preaching that all my life, brother. Looks nice.