Powermatic Splitter?

Is there good after-market alternative to the factory splitter for a Powermatic 66 table saw?

MB

Reply to
nevems2

I have the Beisemeyer. Works great. Easy to remove. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

I successfully use the Excalibur Merlin.

As usual, take care to use the whole address.

T> > Is there good after-market alternative to the factory splitter for a

Reply to
TinWoodsmn

I have Beisemeyer and like it. One note when I tilt to 45 degrees the permanently attached part or the splitter interferes with my homemade zero clearance inserts just have to use the factory plate. Course thats when I found out I hadn't aligned the table top to the blade well enough ...only like a couple mm between blade opening edge and the blade. Also doesn't work with Wood Dynamics' Throat Plate system I which was considering at one time Joe

Reply to
joey