Ping: RDJ

We had an exchange within recollection where you might have expressed an opinion about the rage for antibacterial, antigermicidal, hand-softening, skin-conditioning, karma-rectifiying, sanctified, made-in-Paree, artisinal lotions.
Here's one for you:
http://www.neatoshop.com/product/Cleaner-Than-Sh-t-Hand-Sanitizer
I would guess the maker's mother must have used many bars of plain old soap on his mouth.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey

I like it! Someone selling the anti-microbial stuff has to be short- sighted, paranoid or just wants to make a buck. Seeing someone sell some with tongue in cheek is preferable. Thanks for posting it.

I like it! Someone selling the anti-microbial stuff has to be short- sighted, paranoid or just wants to make a buck. Seeing someone sell some with tongue in cheek is preferable. Thanks for posting it.
RDJ:
I knew you would. A few years ago, I went to an auction for a company that stocked beverages for vending machines. If I didn't have to buy a whole pallet load, a can of "Whoop Ass" would be on the mantle awaiting opening day.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey

That name sure instills confidence in the effectiveness of the product. Art