OT: Japan, before & after

Wipe cursor over pics to see before and after. Amazing:

in Houston

Reply to
Dave In Texas

"Mother Nature Is a Bitch"

The above pics just confirm it.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Not to mention her carbon footprint

Reply to
ChairMan

A column on the Opinion page in today's (March 18) WSJ by Howard Stringer of the Sony Corp. " The foreign media have marveled at how calmly and patiently the survivors line up for food, water or gas. But it is no surprise to me that even when supplies run out, not only do the Japanese not riot, they do not murmur an objection." The Japanese spirit is aptly captured in the phrase, "Fukutsu no seishin" translated to 'Never give up". It reflects tenacity, perseverence and hope.

Joe G

Reply to
GROVER

Hiroshima

HeyBub

Looks like the first photo of Hiroshima, is a Photoshop

Reply to
George W Frost

It is a model. It even mentions that in the by-line.

Reply to
Robatoy

It is a model. It even mentions that in the by-line.

Okay thanks Rob, that info didn't come up on my browser at all, only got the photos, same with the Nagasaki photos, might have to get a new browser

Reply to
George W Frost