Brass Hardware Sources?

I am talking to some folks who make small cabinets. They are a foot or two tall. Also some small chests that are about 18" square. They have had problems finding a good source of solid brass hardware. They only need a few at a time. Nothing big time. Hinges, latches, catches, knobs, etc

Any ideas? There is a Rockler and Woodcraft locally, so I will look there. They have to work on small cabinets and be sturdy. No junk. The price really won't matter since they need to buy a few of them.

Thanks,

Lee

Reply to
Lee Michaels

If cost doesn't matter try:

Nova

"Nova" wrote

recall installing a set of these hinges long ago. They were very nice.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Great selection, don't know much about prices.

Robatoy

RicodJour

LM:

I haven't made a recent search but occasionally some surprising things, some intricate things, surface on

. Prices vary but deals do happen.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

I recently got catches from Gerstner & Sons.

catches are good enough for $700+ tool chests and they look great compared to others I ordered (and haven't used).

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Try Horton Brass, Lee Valley, and WW Hardware for more possibles. All googlable.

-- A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. -- William S. Burroughs

Reply to
Larry Jaques

In addition to the other great suggestions, try:

Woody