Old Kitchen Cabinets - Internal Hardware needed

I have kitchen cabinets that need face lift and some replacement internal hardware. The cabinets are probably 50 years old and I believe they were ready made or standard size.

My hardware problem is mainly half-inch nylon wheels that have cracked off or are just worn. The doors have a small 1/2 inch wheel that is springloaded. The wheel rides over a small bump within the cabinet to hold the door closed. This door component is about 1.5" in total length.

The wooden drawer rides on two wheels. These wheels are just little wheels with a bracket that are nailed to the cabinet.

I went to HD an only saw new cabinet hardware. The stuff I want is small and simple by comparison to the double jointed stuff they have today.

Can anyone recommend a place to find such old designs?

Reply to
New & Improved - N/F John

nospambob