Looking for specific cabinet hardware.

Just taking a shot in the dark here. Can anyone recognize the linked cabinet door knob backplate? I have these on some 20 year old cabinets and would like to get additional pieces. There is no brand name on the back. I googled a whole lot of cabinet hardware sites and couldn't find a match. They are antique brass on steel (determined by magnet) and measure about

4" x 1" (they are actually about a hair larger in each dimension). The originals came with brass knobs, but the knobs were replaced with white porcelain knobs some years ago.
willshak

On 11/29/2004 10:46 PM US(ET), Charlie Bress took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

That consideration has already crossed my mind. There's only 29 of them, plus the new ones.

Reply to
willshak

Rockler has the right size but a different design. They're not expensive. You might consider changing them all

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

You might try