Re: Kitchen cabinet hardware

Where can I get good quality kitchen cabinet hardware? Specifically I

> need undermount invisible full extension drawer slides, euro hinges and > lazy susan kit. I used in several projects euro hinges from HomeDepot > and ShopFox, both appeared to be fine to me. But since I am spending a > lot of money, time and effort on kitchen remodeling I want the hardware > to match in quality and appearance of other items. >
Reply to
Stephen M

I looked at these sites and somewhat confused. Which slides are both full extension and undermount invisible?

Reply to
Alexander Galkin

You are looking for the Blum Tandem Full Extension and or Extra length and Full extension slides.

Click here and scroll down the page past the 3/4 extension.

Reply to
Leon