OT - Extreme Weather

Eastern Kansas and Northeast Oklahoma continue to prove they are the weather MixMaster for the nation. A week ago Thursday we had low temperatures in the -20 to -31 range in the region from Chanute,, KS down to Nowata, OK. This is very unusual for this area.
Yesterday (Thursday) the same area recorded high temperatures in the 74 to 81 range. Pretty much a 100 degree differential in one week. Temperatures and wind got rid of the 25-30 inches of snow, that had fallen during the previous two weeks pretty quickly.
Now mud. Lovely and glorious mud!
RonB

That mud sucks. ;-)
Max
Max wrote:

We'd pretty much die for the opportunity out here...
In spewed forth:

Yup, it was 83 today here in DFW after being a low of 9 last week Tejas......don't like the weather....wait 5 minutes and it'll change. The other upside of this is that Jerry Jones is really pissed<g>

Yep. Grew up in Tulsa, and remember the extreme changes in the weather quite well.