Microplane sanding discs

I was perusing the Rockler web site in search of 5" ROS disks when I ran across the Microplane disks. Has anyone tried one of these out? If so, what was your impression.
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?offerings_id 362
todd
Yes.... Not too good. They remove stock quite rapidly but the "cutters" clog up very quickly. They also are no replacement for sandpaper. Their "fine" cutter is nothing approaching "cheap ass" sandpaper.
I would wait for Version II...
I have already sent them a review and received a email response.