Grizzly Sanding Discs

I have thought about buying the 5" hook and loop sanding discs from Grizzly. At $33 for 100 they are pretty much a bargain. They have a zinc stearate to reduce loading etc. The description puts them in a category like the Norton 3x etc. I wanted to know if anyone has used them and if they are a bargain or another "you only get what you pay for" story.

Thanks

Reply to
Tom