LOOK here ...

Page 1 of 3

... to see what a happy coonass looks like:
http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/Multi-router.JPG
... nuff said!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/21/06

They musta shipped same day. IIRC Sunday a week ago you had not yet ordered it.
"Leon" wrote in message

Ordered last Thursday, drop shipped from JDS by Highland Hardware.
Trucking company called this morning saying it was in and wanted to make arrangements to deliver it tomorrow. Rather than wait on their whims, I just went and picked it up myself this morning (McCarty/Wallisville road area, about 20 minutes from the shop).
Been too damn busy to do much but stop at the shop now and again and take a peek ... need to put it on a mobile base before I can unfetter its wings and let it fly, so it'll be a few days.
Beside the fact that woodworking paid for it, it feels good to get the procrastinating over with.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/21/06

Wull i did geta new dust collector.... last month.

I was going to say that is an expensive little router toy. You must be doing something right to have the woodworking pay for this.
What is going to be your primary application with the multi-router? I know Dick Marks like to make a lot of his joints on this machine.
"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

That's because it is primarily designed for joinery, although it will spin panel bits and will cut rabbets, etc.
I will use it primarily for floating tenon joinery, in particular production runs of joinery with compound angles.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/21/06

As it should be.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

OBTY, Kim said that you were not smiling. :~)

Man, if that's a happy one, I'm not sure I want to see an unhappy one. ;-) Nice driveby.
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
"Swingman" wrote:

LOL ... historically, that would be an accurate statement. ;)

Thanks.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/21/06
Swingman wrote:

I'd hate to see a picture of you feeling sad :)
--

dadiOH
"J T" wrote in message

ROTFL ... yep, I do feel a need for more fashionable summer shop dress, especially now that I'm no longer buff in bib overalls and no shirt ... but the JDS didn't come with any, so I guess I'm SOL for a couple of more paydays.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/21/06

Maybe that's why he's not smiling. He still has to learn how to use the thing. I usually find that when I gleefully come home with some new toy.