Look here JOAT.

Who do you think you are? I am a man of God and you have no call to talk to me like that. I'll have you know that if I wanted I could lay a smitin prayer on your ass that was so powerful that your cancer would return and take up residence in your backside. Thats right. Ass cancer. You don't want it old man so just back off.

God Bless, Al Kyder

Reply to
Al Kyder

A true man of God feels no need to point it out and threaten people. Or is humility not a part of the New Theology?

Reply to
Ben Siders
[Snip more of Al's demented raving]

Please don't feed the trolls. Just ignore him, and he'll go away.

Doug Miller

Doug, you let me down; I expected a one word response to the terrorist, disguised as a "holy" man--PLONK! :)

let me be the first to issue a public "plonk" to AK

DAVE

Doug Miller wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

only because my filters got trashed when I had to dump the NG from Netscape and re-subscribe because of some software issues with the new Netscape. AK is back where he belongs.

dave

Tom wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Unnecessary; I plonked him a *long* time ago, shortly after he infested rec.crafts.woodturning. I would never have seen this moronic post, if Ben hadn't quoted it.

As noted above, you're way too late to be even in the top ten, let alone the first.

Doug Miller

Reply to
Joe Shmoe

No,it's me,Dave, let me in.

God Bless, Al Kyder

Reply to
Al Kyder

Wed, Sep 17, 2003, 10:30am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Al=A0Kyder) spits out: Who do you think you are? I am a man of God and you have no call to talk to me like that. I'll have you know that if I wanted I could lay a smitin prayer on your ass that was so powerful that your cancer would return and take up residence in your backside. Thats right. Ass cancer. You don't want it old man so just back off.

Well, that's validation, but I hardly feel it calls for threats. I've met a lot of people, from a lot of religions, that were very religious, you could even say Godly, and I sincerely doubt any of them would address anyone in the manner you do, but certainly someone they don't even know.

But, I'm a bit confused. What's confusing is, are you a man of God?

a man of God?

Oh, by the way, just to let you know, I had colon cancer, which, if you wanted to be crude about it, could be termed ass cancer.

JOAT Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 15 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

:) I knew there had to be a logical explanation!

dave

Doug Miller wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave