Katrina donations last call 14,658 total.

This is the last week to get in the plane giveaway for donations to Katrina relief. Check my page for details but the basic is email me your donation receipt and for every 10.00 you donate you get an entry into the contest. I have two new planes on refurbished and a nice old Stanley #4.5 from down under. I will draw the winners on Sunday next week. 14,658 has been donated so far. Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes