Katrina plane give away. Three planes prizes.

Just a reminder my plane give away is still going. For each 10.00 donation you will get an entry to win 1 of three planes. I may add a couple more if I could get material and shipping costs out of it. After about a month or when donations stop I will have my niece Katrina pick out numbers for the winners. please spread this giveaway offer around the more the better. I also accept plane donations too if you want to put one towards this. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight

If you were a regular in the group, you'd be embarassed to ask the question. :)

I think the way it works is you give your donation to whoever you like. Then e-mail Steve a copy of the receipt, and that's your entry. Check out his website at

If I remember correctly, he did the same thing for 9/11

Clint

Reply to
Clint

No reflection on your own offer, but there really are some dishonest scams out there. Will the cheques be made out to the Red Cross for example?

I used to teach, and am setting up a process to tutor fo free for the rest of the academic year [Yes, year, not semester] young people from the area who will need all the help they can get.

Reply to
Guess who

Actually, he does state it as a fact, both in his original post (on August

31), and on his website.

Reply to
Clint

I am, and I'm not.

Thanks, but that would have been for him to state as fact, not speculation. I tutor locally. For payment, parents write a cheque to the cancer society. I don't even see it. For this one, I want nothing. It's not a matter of trust, but wisdom. I loaned a close friend $3,000. I'd trust him with my life. He wrote me a receipt.

Reply to
Guess who

Hopefully Guess Who doesn't tutor reading skills

Reply to
joey

Hopefully he does not tutor ANYHING with that grammar!

Reply to
Chris

Well, if you just go off the thread that (s)he replied to, it ISN'T very clear that Steve is asking for donations to other charities. Which is why I made my initial comment about being a regular in the group, and put in a smiley.

Clint

Reply to
Clint

right I don't want the money sent to me. I also did it for the typhoon. it works far better then me donating money myself. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight

I should have posted the original message. sorry about that. this was more of a follow up message. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight

Not all posts come through. Obviously I missed your great wit.

Reply to
Guess who