Katrina Donation plane(s) give away

I will donate a coffin/or finish smoother and a pocket plane as a prize for donations made to any charity that helps out. All that is required is for you to make a donation of 10.00 or more and email me a copy of the receipt dated today or later. Please put donation as the first word in the subject so I can sort them out. Usually I wait a month or so or until donations die out. I will count out the donations and let my niece Katrina Pick two numbers for the winners. Every 10.00 gets you an entry so the more you do the more chances you have of winning. Feel free to pass this message along. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight