Free cartridge air filters.

These are great for homemade or commercial setups. They take 8? pipe. These have started letting out the finest tropical dust. I think it happened when I went from one of those thin small coiled air hoses to a 3/8? hose. There are no visible holes but I now smell the dust in the air. If you don?t work with tropical woods then they will be fine. Woods like padouk ipe bloodwood and a few others make the super fine powder sawdust. You can?t even see it in the air it?s that fine. But since that?s what I work with these filters don?t work for that anymore. You can have them for the cost of shipping. They come in two boxes. I will ship them in the boxes the new ones came in. I don?t know the exact weight till I remove the old ones Monday. They have 8? flanges glued on that I will have to remove as I doubt that they will survive shipping. First to email me directly gets them.

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight

I'd like to take you up on your offer it they are still available. As I'm local to you I can pick them up and will help you switch over to the new ones if you'd like.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

well the yare yours if you want them. give me a email or call me number is on my page. think you can do it monday? I would hate to waste these they have a lot of life in them. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight