deadwood clearance sale.

It is time to change over to my new style of planes. No a huge difference but the way they are made and a closed d handle tote. The price on my planes will be going up as soon as I work out the details so this is the last chance for a bargain. These planes will be shipped tuned and ready to use unless you want to save a bit more and do the sharpening wedge shaping and tuning yourself. 40% off tuned planes + shipping 50% if you want to tune them yourself. They will ship out within a month I am pretty much caught up with work and plan to stay that way too. All these planes have 2" irons Ok first are three purpleheart razee jacks. All are 47 degrees and one has a brass screwcap. The screwcap adds 35.00 the regular price is 171 so 103 for the jacks + shipping Ok I have 6 jointers all at 47 degrees and about 24" long from let to right you have shedua, bloodwood and lacewood (second picture of that one) with a screwcap purpleheart ipe and the rest purpleheart. Regular price is 195 sale price is 117 + shipping Ok finish planes I have a padouk 45 purpleheart 50 and a 55 regular price is 155 sale price is 93.00 + shipping I have one 45 one 50 and one 55 and one 60 with extra weight coffin smoothers. Regular price is 165.00 99 plus shipping. The 60 degree is is 10.00 extra. The coffins and finish ship by themselves for 12.00

handmade wooden planes Cnc routering

Reply to
Steve knight

Knight-Toolworks
affordable handmade wooden planes

Are these going to have handles?

Reply to
scott

yep fully tuned or not but they will have totes and all the parts. I never tune them till it is time to ship leave the worst to last (G)

Reply to
Steve knight